Beauty schools in Savannah, GA can equip you with skills you need for hairstyling, make up artistry, skin care, nail design, and much more. Using your new beauty education, you can pursue a wide variety of job opportunities in many different industries involving beauty care. Despite the overall state of the economy, the bureau of labor statistics predicts that cosmetology job demand will continue to grow at a rate of about 14% through the year of 2020, assuring students that new job will be available to reach for. With the large number of locals and tourist passing through, cosmetology schools in savannah expect their students to be able to find many available positions both locally and across the country.
The Cosmetology Nail Institute opened its doors June 31, 2013 the owner, Theresa Jamison Postell has over 20 yrs. Cosmetology Experience. She in visions seeing the bar lifted in the area of cosmetology, Barbering and Nail Technology arts and designs in the city of Savannah, and surrounding areas.
The Cosmetology Nail Institute is located at 405 Pennsylvania Ave. Savannah Ga. 31404. Chatham County and its surrounding counties are home to over 250,000 people.
Courses are taught and written in English and Spanish.
- 15 chair labs to perform practical duties
- 4 hand wash sinks
- Classroom 1 accommodates 20 students. Used for theoretical teaching and demonstrations
- Classroom 2 accommodates five students. Used for isolated testing and instructor training
Spa area with 2 pedicure spa chairs The Cosmetology Nail Institute utilizes a fully renovated 3000 square Feet one level building. The Modern layout and style makes learning enjoyable and simple. Our facilities include:
- Supply closet for all lab products and supplies
- Break room with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, sink with washer and dryer
- Two (2) fully furnished restrooms
- 4 foot baths
- 1 reflexology room
- Facial area