School Calendar Daily Schedule
Full time students
9 until 4:30pm (2) breaks are allowed 11-11:15 & 2-2:15
Lunch is from 1-1:30pm
Part time students are from 9am-1:30pm breaks 11-11:15
Or 1pm-5pm breaks are 3-3:15
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King’s
- Additional days may be scheduled off for Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday depending on which day of the week they occur.
- Additional days off are published well in advance.
- School closure due to inclement weather or other mitigating circumstances will be followed according to the public-school system.
Applying and Enrollment Process
The Enrollment Application can be submitted to the Mrs. Postell (Director) of The Cosmetology Nail Institute in person or electronically. Once the application is reviewed an interview will be scheduled. During this meeting, an overview of requirements will be discussed. Information concerning curriculum, books and kits, apparel code and career investment payment plans and other financial aid benefits will be shared at that time. If applicable we will sign the enrollment and pay the enrollment fee
This is cuAdmission and Enrollment Requirements
- The school requires that each student enrolling in The Cosmetology Nail Institute must:
- Complete an application for enrollment
- Provide proof of secondary education such as a diploma, GED certificate, an official transcript of secondary school completion, or a state certification of home school completion
Instructor applicants must meet all the above requirements
- Hold a current license as a practitioner in the field they wish to teach.
- Complete an application for enrollment.
- Complete an instructor in training application to be forwarded to the state board of cosmetology.